Friday, November 9, 2007

Happy

Ok so I finally met someone that is pretty cool to kick it with. We'll see. I'm dating, but I'm especially fond of this one. Hee hee. We'll see. I don't want to put myself out there too fast too soon. Still feeling him out getting to know him, that's all.

Even though it's been almost two years since my last LTR, I'm ready for another one but somewhat hesitant, of course Bunny doesn't want to get hurt!

So I've decided to keep dating and just take it really slow. No titles, no expectations, just fun and laughs. Plus, I just have to focus on what I'm set out to do in 2008!

I expect some incredible miracles to happen. Some wild awesome crazy stuff to come into my life because I expect it. Yup yup!

Gotta be happy. One of my financial trainers did a great training this week, it was about being happy. I know, a weird subject to train on, but what he said just made so much sense and it just works! So y'all know I'm pretty bubbly and happy usually anyways. But he said to step it up a few notches, so bubbly Yun went to super-bubbly Yun! All kinds of stuff came my way...free stuff, opportunities, money, a new fun guy to kick it with, etc.

So be happy! Kick it up a few notches and see how your life changes. It's awesome. And to those people who think, "God she's just so bubbly, energetic, open, and happy all the time, it's kind of annoying!" Well guess what? Why should I be like them and come from a place of negativity, fear, ego, and scarcity when I can choose to come from a place of love, abundance, and spirit? Hm??? It's a much better release to live freely, and serves people more?

No comments: