Friday, September 19, 2008

HA! I miss art already.

Ha! I miss art already. I've been in financial world, hiding out more than ever, but gonna get back to art world soon. Not so much showing, but probably making art, and more researching and networking more than ever. I know I have a lot to give and contribute to, so I wanna make that happen.

I've missed my blog! I haven't journaled in my private journal either. I've been a bad girl with my art stuff. I haven't been doing much art stuff at all lately. But I realized if I don't do my art, I'm miserable, and completely unbalanced. So I just gotta work that out.

More on the social end of things though, I'm gonna be getting back out more to hang with girlfriends and homeboyz. This whole dating / relationship thing for me, is drifting farther and farther as a last priority for me. I'm really just focused on making millions.....and only have room for platonic friends and allies, and that's it.

I'm really happy being single. I'm really enjoying my time with myself. I don't even date. I just kick it, and there is a difference. I love my gentleman homeboyz though. They really are genuine, wonderful, real gentleman. But homeboyz are still homeboyz.  When they're your friend, I can't comment on how they are in a romantic context, because they're my homeboyz. Some of my favorite homeboyz that are the coolest, are such dogs to women they date. lol I call them on it too! They say, "Yeah but Yun they are the kind of women that deserve to get treated like that. You're way too cool, and that's why you're my homegirl. You know the kind I'm talking about." I guess. lmao!

Yeah. I'm just not gonna date, period. No dudes. I don't know why I keep repeating myself. To be my dude, dude's gotta be super duper, extra special with a chocolate bunny on top. I mean, he's gotta be super special and super sweet and super gentleman to be my dude. Maybe it's because I'm 29 and just not into relationships. Yes, I've been single for three years. But I've had a great time. Dating's just not my thing.

Ok, if you think about dating, what is it exactly? It's mediocre. It's gray area. I don't like it. I'm like a dude! It's bad huh? Runaway Bunny.

So if you haven't figured it out folks-yup, I ran away again. But I had good reason to. I believe in order to meet someone cool, you have to keep that area in your life open. I mean, if you have clothes you gotta get rid of that's taking up space in your closet, how are you ever gonna get new clothes? Uh huh. So I had to make room for ambitious sexy hot sweetheart to show up, that's deserving of Bunny's love!

And I know Bunny's love is the best love; that's why I don't give it to just any dude.

No comments: